Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election

I was going to vote today, but they said there were no cats running. I thought that was disappointing. I know it's too late for this election, but I think I'll run for President in four years.

Or maybe everyone who hasn't voted already could write me in? Here's where I stand:

No mice (except in food).
Cats have equal rights with humans (this will be the beginning of a master plan to make cats rule the world, but don't tell anyone).
Cat food should be cheaper.
Self-cleaning litter boxes should be mandatory for the sake of cats and their humans.
Kittens should not be dumped or killed or junk like that.
Puppies shouldn't be killed either, but should be sent to a dog-collection facility to be genetically reconfigured into cats. Dog collection trucks will make regular rounds of all neighborhoods, picking up dogs and returning them within two weeks in their new and improved bodies.

That's all I have so far.
So:

Vote Cheddar!

No comments: