Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Letter

I found out that I couldn't put stamps on envelopes, so I'm just writing my Christmas letter here. Pretend it's on pretty stationary like the humans' letters.

Dear People and Stuff:
It's almost Christmas, and I'd really like it if you'd send me presents. There's this dumb mouse outside that keeps tormenting me because it's too cold to sneak out this time of year, so I'd like a remote control mousetrap to catch it with.
It's been an interesting year. There was this one cat who stayed here for a while, and then left, and then there was this mouse that I caught and played with for a while. I also started my blog this year, but you already know that.
The humans are very strange creatures, but I like them anyway because they feed me and pet me and change my litter box. They're fine, I guess.
I guess that's it. Send me lots of presents! My address is:

Big House with Dogs and Trees and a Big Door
Earth

Love,
Cheddar

2 comments:

Di said...

Hey I got a dumb purple mouse wannabe that spins around and makes stupid noises when I swat at it. Orange kitties rules.

Di said...

Our cats are cuter!